5 lb La Boucherie Wild Rice Pecan Turducken Roll
This HOT item is becoming a big seller and is ideal for smaller groups. The turkey breast is perfectly seasoned with La Boucherie's spice mixture, then layered with lean duck breast & chicken and stuffed with La Boucherie's mouth watering stuffing! Rolled together and netted, this oven ready Louisiana delicacy is great for the holidays! Simply thaw, bake & serve!
- Product weight 5 lbs-Serves approx 8
- Ingredients: turkey breast, water, long grain white rice, duck breast meat, 100% extra fancy wild rice, chicken breast and thigh meat, pork sausage, pecans, green bell pepper, black olives, butter, onion, celery, salt, celery salt, black pepper, red pepper.
- ALLERGENS: MILK, SOY, PECANS
- Thawing Instructions: Remove from box, place in a pan & thaw in the refrigerator approximately 24 hours prior to cooking. Quick Thaw Method: Leave wrapper on bird and place in cold water for 6-8 hours.
- Cooking Instructions: Remove plastic bag, netting stays in place and put completely thawed roll in a non-stick roasting pan or one that has been sprayed with cooking oil. Preheat oven to 350° Cover with foil and bake approx. 2 hours. Remove foil and bake an additional 15-20 minutes or until golden brown in color. Basting with butter helps achieve the golden brown color and also keeps the roll moist. Internal temperature must reach 165 degrees Fahrenheit. Let stand 10-15 minutes.
- Remove netting - Carve, Serve, and ENJOY!