Natchitoches BREAKFAST Pies Bulk (48)
Introducing Natchitoches' very own meat pies! Natchitoches, in Central Louisiana, is the oldest settlement in the Louisiana Purchase and the origin of these pies predates the Civil War. Chorizo with Egg & Jalapenos Chorizo seasoned ground pork with egg and jalapenos a spicy morning wake up! A fantastic flavor with spice that hits the back of the mouth. Either bake or deep fry! 48 per box. 3.75 oz per pie.
*KEEP FROZEN UNTIL READY TO COOK*
- Dough: all purpose enriched flour bleached ( wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), water, pie shortening ( palm oil and soybean oil, with mono- and diglycerides added), eggs ( whole eggs, citric acid, 0.15% water added as a carrier for citric acid, citric acid added to preserve color), salt, sweet dairy whey (milk)
- FILLING: pork, eggs ( whole eggs, skim milk, soybean oil, modified food starch, salt, xanthan gum, liquid pepper extract, citric acid, natural and artificial butter flavor ( clarified butter oil, lipolyzed butter oil, artificial flavor, annatto ( color), water, jalapeno pepper ( jalapeno peppers, water, vinegar, salt, calcium chloride and garlic), chorizo seasoning ( salt, sugar, dextrose, paprika, spices, red pepper, spice extractives, garlic), distilled white vinegar, corn flour ( white corn cooked with lime- water- no additives).
- CONTAINS: eggs, dairy, soybean, and wheat
- Cooking Instructions:
- BAKING: PRe-heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray baking sheet with cooking spray, and for best results add a thin layer of butter to pies. Bake for about 25 minutes or until light golden brown.
- FRYING: Heat oil to 350-375 degrees. Place pies into hot oil for about 8 minutes (5 minutes for Mini pies).