Natchitoches Crawfish Pies Bulk (48)
(You save )
The Crawfish Pie is like crawfish etouffee in a pie crust with crawfish, rice, special seasonings, and cream of mushroom to add a little spicy flavor. 48 per box. 3.75 oz per pie.
*KEEP FROZEN UNTIL READY TO COOK*
- Dough: All-purpose Enriched Flour Bleached( Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Pie Shortening ( Palm Oil and Soybean Oil, with Mono- and Diglycerides added), Eggs ( Whole Eggs, Citrin Acid, 0.15% Water added as a carrier for Citric Acid, Citric, Citric Acid added to preserve color), Salt, Sweet Dairy Whey (Milk).
- FILLING: Crawfish Tails, Cream of Mushrooms Soup ( Water, Mushrooms, Wheat Flour, Vegetable Oil ( Corn, Cotton Seed, Canola, and/or Soy Bean), Cream, Modified Food Starch, Contains less than 2% of the following: Salt, Dried Whey Soy Protein Concentrate, Monosodium Glutamate, Dried Dairy Blend ( Whey, Calcium Caseinate Spicy Extract, Yeast Extract and Dehydrated Garlic), Cooked Rice, ( Long Grain Rice, Enriched with Ferric Orthophosphate ( Iron), Niacin, Thiamine, Mononitrate ( Thiamine), Folic Acid ( Folate), Celery, Onions, Margarine ( Vegetable Oil Blend ( Palm Oil and Soybean oil), Water, Salt, Contains Less Than 2% of Soy Lecithin, Vegetable Mono and Diglycerides, Potassium Sorbate ( A Preservative), Citric Acid, natural & Artificial Flavor, Beta Carotene (Color), Vitamin A Palmitate added, Whey), Bell Pepper, Green Onions, Paprika, Salt, Garlic, Red Pepper and Parsley.
- CONTAINS: Crawfish, Eggs, Milks, Soybean and Wheat.
- Cooking Instructions:
- BAKING: PRe-heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray baking sheet with cooking spray, and for best results add a thin layer of butter to pies. Bake for about 25 minutes or until light golden brown.
- FRYING: Heat oil to 350-375 degrees. Place pies into hot oil for about 8 minutes (5 minutes for Mini pies).
One of the best pie's we ate
You Might Also Like