High Performance Cookers - 100 Qt Powered Seafood Cooker
Our High Performance Cookers are like nothing else on the market today, as they come to a boil in 6.5 minutes and reboil in 90 seconds!! Yes that is right, these pots are truly high performance, saving you time during the boiling process, saving money on propane savings, and creating a better cooked product every time!
**PRICE INCLUDES GROUND (3-5 days) SHIPPING ONLY** Call for expedited options!
Perfect For Cooking Crawfish & Just About Anything!
The large 100-quart multi-use cooker can be used for boiling, slow cooking, steaming, or frying. It includes a basket, lid, and a built-in stand, and an interchangeable burner.
The standard build comes with a 3/4" drain valve & triple jet burner.
(Both options can be upgraded when adding to your cart)
Our 100 Quart Powered Seafood Cooker is Excellent For Cooking:
- and more.
Take your High Performance Cooker to tailgate parties, festivals, backyard hangouts, beaches, and camping trips.
Patent-Pending Tunnel Tube Technology
Ready to start cooking like a professional? Here are a few more great benefits and features of our powered seafood cookers!
- Get quicker boils and keep a consistent temperature throughout the entire pot.
- Use up to 75% less propane while cooking food at a much faster time.
- Better temperature control and boiling speeds help create the best food quality.
- Better taste, firmness, and overall food quality. Lock in flavors and avoid mushy seafood!
Features & Benefits:
Seafood Cooker/Boiling Pot
- 100-quart capacity
- Perfectly sized for 1 1/2 full sack of crawfish plus fixings
- Made from 4mm heavy duty aluminum
- Large heavy handles for secure handling of pot
- Basket and Lid
- Dimensions: 20-inch diameter cooking surface (18.5-inch inside depth)
- Basket dimensions: 15 1/4" height and 18 1/4" diameter
- 10.5-inch tall built-in aluminum cooker frame
- Interchangeable built-in 375,000 BTU triple jet burner
- 30-PSI propane regulator with hose
- 1 inch drain port and gate valve
- Boiling speed of 50 quarts in 6.5 minutes