The Best Stop Original Boudin Party Links
The Best Stop homemade boudin is made with pork, a little pork liver, onions, bell peppers, and cajun seasoning. Its cooked, ground then mixed with rice, green onions, and more cajun seasoning. Finally, the boudin mix is stuffed into a casing. Boudin can be cooked in an oven, on a grill, barbeque pit or boiled in water. 19 links/32 oz
- Cooking Steps: boudin should heat to 165 degrees
- In a boiling pot, fill with water until half full and add a splash of kitchen bouquet.
- Add desired amount of boudin to the pot. Make sure water is covering boudin.
- Cover the pot and cook for about 7-10 minutes. Once the water starts to boil, the boudin should be ready.
- To check the boudin, pinch the boudin in the middle. If it stays indented, it is NOT ready. If the casing pops back out, it is ready.
- Ingredients: Pork, Water, Rice, Pork Livers, Onions, Green Bell Peppers, Browning Sauce (Water, Caramel Color, Vinegar, Citric Acid, Garlic Powder, Pepper, Onion Powder, Spices), Salt, Monosodium Glutamate, Spices, Dehydrated Green Onions. Contains: MSG